Remittance (Money Transfer to India)1
Easily send money online or in-person to any branch of the State Bank Group in India and all other Indian financial institutions participating in Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system with our fast and secure Remittance Service. Available to all SBIC account holders, you can select the transfer method that best suits you based on when you need the money to be available to your recipient.
- No fees on any transfer amount when completed via our Online Remittance service
- Low Remittance fees when completed in-person at a branch
- By far, the fastest way to send remittance
- Attractive and firm USD to INR exchange rates
- Online remittance (up to $10,000.00 per day) through Consumer Online Banking (CoB)
- Our online service conveniently stores your beneficiary information in CoB for quick selection
The Bank considers "per day" from 12:00:00 AM PST to 11:59:59 PM PST on the same calendar day.
1 Additional fees/charges may apply. For details and pricing for Remittances initiated in-branch, please see the Business Banking Schedule of Fees and Charges or Personal Banking Schedule of Fees and Charges, as applicable.