Business Online Banking (BoB)1
The flexibility and reliability you want to manage your business banking needs from anywhere, anytime. BoB supports multiple users, so you can provide different employees with varying levels of access to accounts and services. You also have the choice to set up transaction limits or require multiple approvers for certain transactions. With BoB, you can customize your options while you safeguard your business using the latest technology and highest level of security features so you can feel confident that your banking information remains confidential.
BoB enables you to:
- Access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- View balances and transactions
- Set up multiple users
- Make loan payments and initiate loan advances
- View front and back images of cancelled checks
- Send wire transfers through your online account
- Send and receive ACH payments
- Transfer money between internal and to external accounts
- Pay invoices with the ability to expedite payments
- Issue Stop Payment requests in real-time
- Reconcile your accounts with the ability to export data
- Reorder checks
- Initiate Direct Deposit of payroll
- Conveniently pay your company's taxes
Alerts and Notifications (Online Security)
Take advantage of customizable alerts to help your company reduce the risk of fraud and stay on top of account, transaction, and user activity. To enroll, simply sign on to BoB and select the alerts you would like to receive and how you would like to receive them.
Cut down on your monthly clutter by signing up for eStatements. We will automatically send a reminder from eStatements@sbical.com to your email on file whenever a new statement is available.
- Print or save to your own computer, CD or hard drive
- Export transactional history to your personal finance software
1 Additional fees/charges may apply. Please speak with one of our branch representatives or relationship officers for full details.
For Business Online Banking (BoB) Terms and Conditions, please click here.